Unique Indoor Comfort, a professional, growth-oriented company, is looking for a general manager to lead our Team. This Individual will be responsible for directing daily operations, leading the business and team in support of the brand, vision and mission. The general manager will direct and coordinate activities of all departments (operations, finance, sales, administration) while facilitating the president of the company in producing and administering the organization’s policies and procedures. The primary objectives will be achieved by building a team of “A” players, implementing systems to maximize efficiency and provide our customer with an exceptional experience at every interaction.
Applicant must possess a passion for team building and people development along with a high-level of process orientation to effectively manage our Team and customer needs in a fast-pace environment.
Basic Duties and Responsibilities:
- Directs and coordinates all divisional department activities to achieve, develop and implement long-range goals and business objectives
- Oversees service, sales and install department activities to ensure an unmatched customer experience and strategic alignment of operations and personnel to reduce operating costs and prevent production delays in meeting future growth
- Reviews analyses in activities, cost, operations and forecast data to determine department progress toward stated goals and objectives
- Develops, reviews and implements business strategic planning with President
- Produces, reviews and approves preparation of company financials for accurate month-end close
- Reviews key reports and financials for budgetary planning and capital expenditures.
- Recruit, hire, train and develop team of “A” players to provide an exceptional customer experience meet long-term business objectives.
- Oversees key projects, processes, and procedures to ensure peak performance and business development
Why Work for Unique Indoor Comfort?
- Opportunity to play a pivotal role in a business primed for success
- Opportunity to grow and develop professionally
- Unlimited earning potential with performance-based pay scale
- Competent people to work alongside
- Team based work environment
- Four-year degree from accredited college; Business Administration or Business discipline a plus
- 5 years of experience in corporate business
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in business management role
- Excellent computer skills; MS Office, email, internet, etc.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and desire for personal growth
- Verifiable references
Personal Attributes for Success:
- Accurate and detail oriented
- Motivated to attain company goals
- Willing to do “whatever it takes” to get the job done
- Committed to deliver excellence in customer service
- Quick learner, problem solver
- Dependable and reliable team player
- Demonstrates an optimistic viewpoint that anticipates positive outcomes
- Instinctive leader
Annual compensation of $90k – $120K depending on experience and performance. Full Health, company sponsored retirement savings plan, elective FSA/cafeteria plan and, more.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $90,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Management: 2 years
- Corporate: 5 years