It is officially spring, and with the winter weather coming to an end, it’s the perfect time to prepare your HVAC system for the transition into the warmer months. This time of year is perfect for a tune up, checking air filters, making sure your thermostat is working.
Tips For Your Cooling System:
- Make sure your cooling system is clear of debris including spider webs and leaves
- Make sure vents are opened and clear of anything that would block the cool air from coming through
- Replace any batteries in your thermostats and make sure there in working order before the hot weather comes in
Tips For Your Heating System:
- Get a furnace tune up and have any issues fixed now instead of dealing with them next winter
- Replace any air filters, even if you’re still using your heat
- Clean out your heat pump
It’s important to also turn on both your heat and air conditioning units to ensure both are working properly and are clear of any issues.
Call Boston Unique Indoor Comfort today at (781) 933-7878 or request a quote below for any heating and cooling maintenance, service or new installation needs you might have!